In my last post, I shared a few pictures of Tim playing ‘catch’ with his son Aaron. That post was a reminder of the total trust we must have in God our Father. Sounds simple enough, but I began to wonder what the Bible had to say about such perfect faith. Once again, it turns out that pride can undermine our relationship with the Father.
The Simple Catholic Snapshots:
- God the Father Revealed Jesus as His Son and Redeemer
- Peter Trusted the Father’s Revelation
- Christ Established Peter as the Head of His Church
- The Apostles Struggled with Pride
- Pride can be a Great Obstacle to a Total Trust in God
- We Must be Humble Like Children to Enter the Kingdom of Heaven