It’s Advent, a great time slow down and settle into a good spiritual book.
My first novel, Roadtrip – A Journey to Forever has been out now for four months and the reviews have been outstanding. Roadtrip is a fictional account of a troubled young man’s journey across America. During his adventure, he discovers himself, his God, and the true purpose of life! But Roadtrip has a surprise in store… it’s not just the story of one single man, it’s a story about us all.
Read Some Current Reviews of Roadtrip – A Journey to Forever
- WOW! Just wanted to let you know that I read Roadtrip – The Journey portion this weekend and LOVED it! Thank you for sharing your faith and leading me closer to our Lord. I will be sharing Roadtrip with many more people.
- I just finished reading your beautiful book. I enjoyed it to the end, and found many ‘a spiritual nugget’ that I never encountered before.
- Mr. Massoth takes us on a journey across the country and into our inner souls. The story builds as the protagonist finds his way with the “maps” that he has been provided. The book is marked by honesty and directness; there is no fluff. Touching moments and challenges that test the resolve of the human spirit abound.
- Your book arrived and I’ve begun the Journey. I just finished page 75, and it gets better and better as it goes. You are quite a talented writer and I enjoy the sophistication of the storyline, mixing many details of a pretty normal ‘Californian’ life, with both the natural wonders of the American landscape, and the slower pace and simplicity of rural living.
- The whole book is unique, in many ways. You begin with a fictional biography, and you reveal it to be an allegory leading to something greater in the second part of the book with your ‘theological commentary’…
- The allegorical story is very appealing, and the teaching afterwards, which is really somewhat of a surprise, is filled with some deep theological reflections, backed by pertinent scriptures to support them and also filled with important apologetic points which many non-Catholics can benefit by.
- The end of the book was also impressive. The ‘Wedding Feast of the Lamb’ was very well portrayed. I thought to myself while reading “how appropriate this ending is, how spiritual and true”. It was quite moving, and your deep spirituality and witness really shined through all the way to the end. Very impressive!
- Thank you very much for sending this great book. I will treasure it always!
Read the Introduction in the ROADTRIP Pull-Down Menu above.
If you are looking for a great Advent exercise or that Christmas gift for a special friend on their spiritual journey, then order a copy of Roadtrip – A Journey to Forever TODAY!
Only $15.00 and I’ll pay the shipping in the continental USA – FREE SHIPPING.
Simply send me an email by clicking HERE and your copy(ies) of Roadtrip – A Journey to Forever will be on its way. Leave your name and postal address in the message section of the email.
Or if you prefer, you can order it from Amazon by clicking HERE.
Have a Blessed Advent and Christmas!